Saturday, August 28, 2010

Briefing

Welcome, people of the internet, to the GN&G blog!  It is my most sincere hope that while on this website, you will find only the most reliable information possible.  That being said however, I'm sure I make mistakes.  Consider this as a disclaimer that I cannot be held liable for anything you take away from this blog.  I do not intend to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.  And as with most things in life, take everything with a grain of salt!
It's extremely important that when learning about firearms and survival gear you put in a personal effort towards research, not only so that you make the right purchasing decision, but so that you know how to properly utilize your gear as well.  I can only do so much, but I will do my best to cite sources of the information I post so as to help you along your quest for the best.

Good luck and happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment